1) Petition Governor Newsom for immediate release and/or commutation of Charles sentence on the basis of compassionate release/ On the basis he qualifies for release under the Elderly Parole Law/ On the basis he qualifies under the Youth Offender Law/ On the basis he qualifies under SB 1437 On the Basis he qualifies under State and Federal Law against Cruel and Unusual Punishment/ Under Medical Compassionate Release/ And Under International and Human Rights Laws against Genocide to the degree Charles represents the only living male of his family lineage.
2) Legal help is needed to file criminal and civil charges against those responsible for placing false documents in Charles records and files with the obvious intent on prejudicing his reviews by all review authorities.
3) Assist with getting Charles' case reviewed by the Criminal Justice Reform Committee.
4) Ask the media to do a comparison and contrast using Charles case as a model for all that is wrong regarding People of Color and the Parole Board Policies and Practices as well as people of Color who submit petitions before the Courts in re wrongful convictions.
5) Pray for Charles and hold a prayer vigil every Saturday or Friday evening.
6) All or most of Charles' family relatives are deceased and/or estranged, therefore Charles would benefit from your emotional and spiritual support by sending your cards and letters to encourage and inspire justice for him.
Here is thanking you all in advance for your time and support in this matter. Be mindful that we are all living in very challenging times regarding the disparity in our Criminal Justice and Racial reform. Let us all dare to claim victory in the day he and all people of color are spiritually, politically, and socially free from such injustices.
In Solidarity, Charles Jordan (a.k.a. Ansar - The Helper)